♦ The lives in a “rural seclusion” of Thua Thien Hue province
In this area, people live on boats, they have no house, no electricity, nothing and the boat which is not only an equipment to work but also a place to live.
People place their future and their hope on the hand of Bhudda. They often go to a pagoda named Thanh Duyen which was built on the top of Tuy Van mountain in 1600s. From Dieu Ngu tower of the ancient pagoda, you can have an overview of Tam Giang – Cau Hai lagoon system an Tu Hien entrance from above and witness the blend of Perfume river and Eastern Sea.
♦ Lap An lagoon and Hai Van pass
At the foot of Hai Van pass located a lagoon named Lap An, which is also a destination for the mountain, water ad sky to meet each other and make a stunning landscape here. After finishing riding around Lap An lagoon, we will get into the journey to conquer Hai Van pass which is the highest pass in Central Vietnam, cross continuing bends to reach its top and have a view of the awe-inspiring picture Danang city and Lang Co town.
♦ 1 day : 7am - 5pm
- Explore the lives of people in Tam Giang – Cau Hai lagoon system, ride on the lanways of rural seclusion of Thua Thien Hue Province.
- Visit Thanh Duyen pagoda which is located on the top of Tuy Van mountain.
- Late lunch in Lap An lagoon with saefood.
- Ride around and enjoy the beautiful landscape of Lap An Lagoon.
- Conquer Hai Van pass to Danang or Hoi An.
|1 – 2 pax|
|From 3 pax|
* Tour departs with minimum 1 person
* With 35$ you can sit on the back with one of our experienced drivers.
♦ Tour includes:
o Experienced English tour guide
o Automatic Scooter + Fuel + International safety standard helmet
o Water and Vietnamese coffee.
o Rain coast if necessary
♦ Tour excludes:
o Personal insurance
o Motorbike insurance
o Personal expenses
o Damages to motorbike or tour equipments